In the 1967 comedy "A Guide for the Married Man," Joey Bishop's wife catches him in bed with another woman. As his wife stands at the bedroom door screaming at the sight, Bishop and the mistress calmly get up, make the bed and get dressed. The mistress leaves. Bishop nonchalantly sits down in the living room, lights up a pipe, picks up the newspaper and casually leafs through it. "What bed? What girl?" Bishop says. The wife begins to doubt her own eyes, even her sanity. Finally, she turns to Bishop and meekly asks what he wants for dinner. The culprit...
When one adheres to the erroneous philosophical assertion that B. Obama spoke to the Ohio plumber in his campaign for president in 2008, namely, "I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody," that is an admission of the criminality of coercively taking private property to give to a cadre of under-achieving welfare recipients. It is a crime to take private property without the owner's permission for any reason (thievery). That action is part and parcel to the system of socialism that has failed in EVERY instance that it has been applied throughout history. Why there is not a larger outcry now is due to the ignorance of inadequate education. I am truly worried about the future. D. L. Wood
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Meriam Ibrahim lands in Italy, on way to US; Update: Meets with Pope Francis Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago