Many people would say the biggest mistake President Barack Obama made was getting elected President of the United States. He’s presided over one of the worst economies since the Great Depression where unemployment has been stuck over 8% for 41 straight months and our soaring debt earned America its first credit downgrade in history. Obama has spent America ($5 trillion to date) into a black hole of zero opportunity; diminished America’s standing in the world and divided citizens against each other at home. He has accomplished all this while blaming Bush, Republicans, Washington and every one under the sun except the...
Destroying property is criminal. Destroying people's ability to create and own property is equivalent to destroying property. The perpetrator of destruction of property and the creation of property is a criminal. Therefore, B. Obama is a criminal (of huge proportion), but who is willing to step forward and say so besides David Limbaugh and his brother. D.L. Wood
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 12 hours ago