Many people would say the biggest mistake President Barack Obama made was getting elected President of the United States. He’s presided over one of the worst economies since the Great Depression where unemployment has been stuck over 8% for 41 straight months and our soaring debt earned America its first credit downgrade in history. Obama has spent America ($5 trillion to date) into a black hole of zero opportunity; diminished America’s standing in the world and divided citizens against each other at home. He has accomplished all this while blaming Bush, Republicans, Washington and every one under the sun except the...
Destroying property is criminal. Destroying people's ability to create and own property is equivalent to destroying property. The perpetrator of destruction of property and the creation of property is a criminal. Therefore, B. Obama is a criminal (of huge proportion), but who is willing to step forward and say so besides David Limbaugh and his brother. D.L. Wood
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago