Many people would say the biggest mistake President Barack Obama made was getting elected President of the United States. He’s presided over one of the worst economies since the Great Depression where unemployment has been stuck over 8% for 41 straight months and our soaring debt earned America its first credit downgrade in history. Obama has spent America ($5 trillion to date) into a black hole of zero opportunity; diminished America’s standing in the world and divided citizens against each other at home. He has accomplished all this while blaming Bush, Republicans, Washington and every one under the sun except the...
Destroying property is criminal. Destroying people's ability to create and own property is equivalent to destroying property. The perpetrator of destruction of property and the creation of property is a criminal. Therefore, B. Obama is a criminal (of huge proportion), but who is willing to step forward and say so besides David Limbaugh and his brother. D.L. Wood
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago