Before the September 11th attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead, there were more than 230 security incidents between June 2011 and July 2012. After the October 2011 rebellion that overthrew Qaddafi, which ended his four-decade long authoritarian rule over the country, Libya became a security vacuum -- a problem “much bigger than a few rogue militants" and one that Amb. Stevens discussed in his personal journal found at the site. In it he talked about the security threats in the country - particularly in Benghazi - and the rise of Islamic extremism, the...
just as Wanda responded I can't believe that someone can profit $6088 in one month on the computer. did you see this webpage ??? Green32.com ???DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK OUT THIS LINK???
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 19 mins ago
- Fox News source: Wilson was “beaten very severely” before shooting Michael Brown Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- Survey USA shows GOP prospects brightening in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Mitch McConnell’s empty promise: We’ll force Obama to rein in government or else risk a shutdown Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago