The best ending would be for another company to buy the assets of Hostess and start back up as non-union and hire all new workers. These workers were offered a choice of benefit cuts enabling them to keep their jobs and made the wrong decision to back up the union by striking. Absolutely no reason to feel one bit sorry for them!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago