The best ending would be for another company to buy the assets of Hostess and start back up as non-union and hire all new workers. These workers were offered a choice of benefit cuts enabling them to keep their jobs and made the wrong decision to back up the union by striking. Absolutely no reason to feel one bit sorry for them!
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 hours ago