Vice President Joe Biden is still in hot water today after saying last night during the vice presidential debate in Danville that State Department officials in Benghazi didn't request more consulate security. As previously reported, the facts, backed up by documents, cables and Congressional testimony, show officials in Benghazi requesting more security in early 2012. After the debate, Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter said she "didn't catch" Biden's remarks about Libya and today, the White House is saying Biden doesn't speak for the entire administration when it comes to Libya and was speaking about his personal knowledge about...
The VP showed that he is a rude, ill-mannered, horse's a** and totally unfit for his present office. He is next in line if anything happens to the big O and would be again if the Dems win the election. Is anyone comforted by that fact?
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago