As a practicing Catholic, I am outraged that Georgetown would invite Sebelious. If I am not mistaken, she has been forbidden from taking Communion. How can a "Catholic" institution justify providing a forum for an excommunicated Catholic?
It is absolutely inconceivable -- pun intended -- that Georgetown University has invited Kathleen Sebelius to be its graduation speaker . . . especially this year.
Sebelius, as everyone knows, is the Health and Human Services secretary charged with much of the implementation of pro-abortion ObamaCare, and her department issued the draconian regulations mandating that most religious institutions provide abortifacients and contraceptive coverage in their insurance plans.
Indeed, Sebelius has long been one of the most vehemently pro-abortion people in American public life.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014