As a practicing Catholic, I am outraged that Georgetown would invite Sebelious. If I am not mistaken, she has been forbidden from taking Communion. How can a "Catholic" institution justify providing a forum for an excommunicated Catholic?
It is absolutely inconceivable -- pun intended -- that Georgetown University has invited Kathleen Sebelius to be its graduation speaker . . . especially this year.
Sebelius, as everyone knows, is the Health and Human Services secretary charged with much of the implementation of pro-abortion ObamaCare, and her department issued the draconian regulations mandating that most religious institutions provide abortifacients and contraceptive coverage in their insurance plans.
Indeed, Sebelius has long been one of the most vehemently pro-abortion people in American public life.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago