As a practicing Catholic, I am outraged that Georgetown would invite Sebelious. If I am not mistaken, she has been forbidden from taking Communion. How can a "Catholic" institution justify providing a forum for an excommunicated Catholic?
It is absolutely inconceivable -- pun intended -- that Georgetown University has invited Kathleen Sebelius to be its graduation speaker . . . especially this year.
Sebelius, as everyone knows, is the Health and Human Services secretary charged with much of the implementation of pro-abortion ObamaCare, and her department issued the draconian regulations mandating that most religious institutions provide abortifacients and contraceptive coverage in their insurance plans.
Indeed, Sebelius has long been one of the most vehemently pro-abortion people in American public life.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago