As a practicing Catholic, I am outraged that Georgetown would invite Sebelious. If I am not mistaken, she has been forbidden from taking Communion. How can a "Catholic" institution justify providing a forum for an excommunicated Catholic?
It is absolutely inconceivable -- pun intended -- that Georgetown University has invited Kathleen Sebelius to be its graduation speaker . . . especially this year.
Sebelius, as everyone knows, is the Health and Human Services secretary charged with much of the implementation of pro-abortion ObamaCare, and her department issued the draconian regulations mandating that most religious institutions provide abortifacients and contraceptive coverage in their insurance plans.
Indeed, Sebelius has long been one of the most vehemently pro-abortion people in American public life.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago