As a practicing Catholic, I am outraged that Georgetown would invite Sebelious. If I am not mistaken, she has been forbidden from taking Communion. How can a "Catholic" institution justify providing a forum for an excommunicated Catholic?
It is absolutely inconceivable -- pun intended -- that Georgetown University has invited Kathleen Sebelius to be its graduation speaker . . . especially this year.
Sebelius, as everyone knows, is the Health and Human Services secretary charged with much of the implementation of pro-abortion ObamaCare, and her department issued the draconian regulations mandating that most religious institutions provide abortifacients and contraceptive coverage in their insurance plans.
Indeed, Sebelius has long been one of the most vehemently pro-abortion people in American public life.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 10 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago