A little Christmas season love from "compassionate" Democrats.
In response to:
Michigan Democratic state legislator Douglas Geiss just stated on the legislature floor that "there will be blood" if the right-to-work bill passed. It did pass. There is already class warfare; the only quesiton is whether there will be riots. Belafonte owes everything he has to this country, yet he dumps on it. He is too ignorant and bigoted to recognize that the US is one of the very few countries, if not the only country, where he could (a) make a lot of money, and (b) say what he says without persecution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 16 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 19 hours ago