A little Christmas season love from "compassionate" Democrats.
In response to:
Michigan Democratic state legislator Douglas Geiss just stated on the legislature floor that "there will be blood" if the right-to-work bill passed. It did pass. There is already class warfare; the only quesiton is whether there will be riots. Belafonte owes everything he has to this country, yet he dumps on it. He is too ignorant and bigoted to recognize that the US is one of the very few countries, if not the only country, where he could (a) make a lot of money, and (b) say what he says without persecution.
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago