A little Christmas season love from "compassionate" Democrats.
In response to:
Michigan Democratic state legislator Douglas Geiss just stated on the legislature floor that "there will be blood" if the right-to-work bill passed. It did pass. There is already class warfare; the only quesiton is whether there will be riots. Belafonte owes everything he has to this country, yet he dumps on it. He is too ignorant and bigoted to recognize that the US is one of the very few countries, if not the only country, where he could (a) make a lot of money, and (b) say what he says without persecution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 8 hours ago