A little Christmas season love from "compassionate" Democrats.
In response to:
Michigan Democratic state legislator Douglas Geiss just stated on the legislature floor that "there will be blood" if the right-to-work bill passed. It did pass. There is already class warfare; the only quesiton is whether there will be riots. Belafonte owes everything he has to this country, yet he dumps on it. He is too ignorant and bigoted to recognize that the US is one of the very few countries, if not the only country, where he could (a) make a lot of money, and (b) say what he says without persecution.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014