I was a police officer for 25 years and on several occasions was dispatched to a call and arrested a black person. Now his people would cry racism. The conundrum reveals itself when the person making the call for the service is a black person, who would cry racism if the response was not made and enforcement action not taken. My favorite however was a lady who came to the lobby of the police department and asked in perfectly understandable English, for a Spanish speaking officer. She was told that one was not on duty and left in a huff complaining later she could get no service.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago