In response to:
People on welfare don't have to be greedy. They don't have to ask for things because the dumbocrats will give it too them to secure their votes. The cell phone give a way is the best example. The bumbocrats will continue to give more to stay in power and the don't give a hoot about the consequences to those of us who are pulling the wagon.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 3 hours ago