HE SAID HE WOULD TRANSFORM AMERICA, and if we dont end this now HE WILL, into a communist country lead by HIM AND HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!
The Washington Times documents the long radical left history of the slogan "Forward" -- now adopted by the Obama campaign. Was the campaign aware of the slogan's radical associations? In other words, does the slogan just reflect an ignorance of history, or is it a "dog whistle" (as liberals love to term it) for the far left?
Or, just maybe, as the WaPo's Alexandra Petri speculates, the slogan reflects the fact that, so far, the "theme of the reelection effort has been Vaguely Creepy E-mails You Don't Want."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 8 hours ago