Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
No RFK, Jr, it's not the conservative media that has divided America. The problem is that the left has moved to unprecedented extremist directions, never before seen in American history. Never before has the left supported enemy states or adopted positions that jeopardize America's survival. Thankfully the conservative media has raised it's voice in defense of America. Hopefully there are reasonable people of good will on the left who will wake up and help prevent America's slide into oblivion.
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago