Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
No RFK, Jr, it's not the conservative media that has divided America. The problem is that the left has moved to unprecedented extremist directions, never before seen in American history. Never before has the left supported enemy states or adopted positions that jeopardize America's survival. Thankfully the conservative media has raised it's voice in defense of America. Hopefully there are reasonable people of good will on the left who will wake up and help prevent America's slide into oblivion.
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago