Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
No RFK, Jr, it's not the conservative media that has divided America. The problem is that the left has moved to unprecedented extremist directions, never before seen in American history. Never before has the left supported enemy states or adopted positions that jeopardize America's survival. Thankfully the conservative media has raised it's voice in defense of America. Hopefully there are reasonable people of good will on the left who will wake up and help prevent America's slide into oblivion.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago