There have been tremendous tragedies and and sacrifices made by Blacks in the past. The biggest I remember was about the Buffalo Soldiers. How gallant these soldiers were and how poorly they were treated. Go to Fort Stockton, TX and see an old camp...fascinating history! And, then there were the WWI and WWII Veterans of Color! How they fought of our freedoms and then were discriminated against and some beaten to death when they should have been honored and given favor for their unselfish service! But, what have Blacks done for us recently? I will not add anything further...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago