I DON'T FALL IN LOVE with politicians – the last presidential candidate I voted for with ardor was Ronald Reagan in 1980 – and my heart doesn't break when those I support don't win. Nor am I a party loyalist. As a conservative I vote for Republicans more often than not; for those of us committed to free enterprise, limited government, military strength, and a healthy civil society, there is usually no better option. But the Republican Party isn't the conservative movement. And a GOP defeat doesn't mean conservatism – or the GOP, for that matter – is in crisis....
More to the point...what is the future of conservative leadership? (as opposed to the Repub leadership)...well, if daily the bold lies/demons/smears/distractions by the arrogant apostles of utopian socialism (no, its not progressive or liberal so stop using those words NOW)...are left unchallenged by the pawn media borg and the cowering pantywaist Repubs...there is NO future...there is NO future in silence or tip toe words...bold lying socialists are bold lying socialists...I saw not a word on ending Baseline Budgeting, the cancer of the budget...I saw no word on freezes...what I saw was weakness and an army of lions led by a lamb will be defeated by an army of sheep led by a lion...sadly, we have....all baaahhhhh.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 6 hours ago