I DON'T FALL IN LOVE with politicians – the last presidential candidate I voted for with ardor was Ronald Reagan in 1980 – and my heart doesn't break when those I support don't win. Nor am I a party loyalist. As a conservative I vote for Republicans more often than not; for those of us committed to free enterprise, limited government, military strength, and a healthy civil society, there is usually no better option. But the Republican Party isn't the conservative movement. And a GOP defeat doesn't mean conservatism – or the GOP, for that matter – is in crisis....
More to the point...what is the future of conservative leadership? (as opposed to the Repub leadership)...well, if daily the bold lies/demons/smears/distractions by the arrogant apostles of utopian socialism (no, its not progressive or liberal so stop using those words NOW)...are left unchallenged by the pawn media borg and the cowering pantywaist Repubs...there is NO future...there is NO future in silence or tip toe words...bold lying socialists are bold lying socialists...I saw not a word on ending Baseline Budgeting, the cancer of the budget...I saw no word on freezes...what I saw was weakness and an army of lions led by a lamb will be defeated by an army of sheep led by a lion...sadly, we have....all baaahhhhh.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 6 hours ago