Instead, provide some protection for your portfolio through a select group of exchange-traded funds (ETFs). These funds provide you with a hedge against broader market pullbacks and can even let you...
"Henry" is cut-and-pasting off-topic nonsense all over Townhall. Flag every one of its posts on every article, and it will eventually be removed. Do not reply; it does not read your replies.
Serious economic storm clouds have emerged, and when you consider that the S&P 500 is on track for its fourth straight year of gains, a tumble in 2013 is downright plausible. Here's a sage piece of advice: If you own high-quality companies that appear to sport low valuations, hang on to them. It would be unwise to dump them just because you feel that "stocks are too risky" right now.
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 21 hours ago