Yep, I’m beyond ready for this ignoble thing called the Obama presidency to be officially finito. These...
Allison writes: "I hope Obama puts a special new federal tax on wealthy women with horse farms." So, Allison, I guess you don't care about the livelihoods of all the people who work at those horse farms, e.g. the people who feed the horses, clean out the stalls, exercise the horses, shoe the horses, the vets who treat the ailments of the horses, the drivers of the vehicles who transport the horses, the people who manufacture and service those vehicles and horse trailers, the people who maintain the corrals with the fences and gates, the people who grow the oats and hay to feed the horses, and of course, the horses themselves, many of whom would be slaughtered for dog food when their owners can no longer afford them.
This past week a YouTube video of a crying four-year-old little girl named Abigail went viral. In the video Abby’s mom asks her why she’s so sad. Abigail replies through a steady stream of tears and mucus that she’s “tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.” Well, little sister, I feel your pain. Now, mind you, I’m not tired of Romney and Ryan, but good Lord … and believe me when I tell you … I’m pig sick of Bronco Bamma.
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 3 hours ago