Yep, I’m beyond ready for this ignoble thing called the Obama presidency to be officially finito. These...
Allison writes: "I hope Obama puts a special new federal tax on wealthy women with horse farms." So, Allison, I guess you don't care about the livelihoods of all the people who work at those horse farms, e.g. the people who feed the horses, clean out the stalls, exercise the horses, shoe the horses, the vets who treat the ailments of the horses, the drivers of the vehicles who transport the horses, the people who manufacture and service those vehicles and horse trailers, the people who maintain the corrals with the fences and gates, the people who grow the oats and hay to feed the horses, and of course, the horses themselves, many of whom would be slaughtered for dog food when their owners can no longer afford them.
This past week a YouTube video of a crying four-year-old little girl named Abigail went viral. In the video Abby’s mom asks her why she’s so sad. Abigail replies through a steady stream of tears and mucus that she’s “tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.” Well, little sister, I feel your pain. Now, mind you, I’m not tired of Romney and Ryan, but good Lord … and believe me when I tell you … I’m pig sick of Bronco Bamma.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 19 hours ago