Yep, I’m beyond ready for this ignoble thing called the Obama presidency to be officially finito. These...
Allison writes: "I hope Obama puts a special new federal tax on wealthy women with horse farms." So, Allison, I guess you don't care about the livelihoods of all the people who work at those horse farms, e.g. the people who feed the horses, clean out the stalls, exercise the horses, shoe the horses, the vets who treat the ailments of the horses, the drivers of the vehicles who transport the horses, the people who manufacture and service those vehicles and horse trailers, the people who maintain the corrals with the fences and gates, the people who grow the oats and hay to feed the horses, and of course, the horses themselves, many of whom would be slaughtered for dog food when their owners can no longer afford them.
This past week a YouTube video of a crying four-year-old little girl named Abigail went viral. In the video Abby’s mom asks her why she’s so sad. Abigail replies through a steady stream of tears and mucus that she’s “tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney.” Well, little sister, I feel your pain. Now, mind you, I’m not tired of Romney and Ryan, but good Lord … and believe me when I tell you … I’m pig sick of Bronco Bamma.
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago