Society is gradually becoming more liberal – or libertine – in many ways, and one of the latest trends is the gradual legalization of marijuana in one state after another. This past election, voters approved marijuana for legal (recreational) use in Colorado and Washington. Marijuana has been legalized for recreational or medicinal use in 13 states, with more states to consider it soon. 15 million Americans are regular users of marijuana, a little over 5% of of the population. It seems problematic to criticize its legalization from a logical perspective considering alcohol, another psychoactive substance, is legal. If it is acceptable...
In response to:
The more flags, the faster it vanishes.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 14 hours ago