This says it all, 'The new idea might be a bad one, but if it is, it will die on its own. Market competition will kill it. ' Since Roomarama has spread to 5000 cities, it MUST be a good idea for the 'little guy' and therefore a threat to the hotel chains. Here's an idea: Lower the price of hotel rooms! Motel 6 and Motel 8 started out as budget brands that really caught on because of price. They're still (in many markets) 60 percent lower that what you'd pay at a Hilton or Sheraton. People not on expense accounts will always be looking for ways to save.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago