This says it all, 'The new idea might be a bad one, but if it is, it will die on its own. Market competition will kill it. ' Since Roomarama has spread to 5000 cities, it MUST be a good idea for the 'little guy' and therefore a threat to the hotel chains. Here's an idea: Lower the price of hotel rooms! Motel 6 and Motel 8 started out as budget brands that really caught on because of price. They're still (in many markets) 60 percent lower that what you'd pay at a Hilton or Sheraton. People not on expense accounts will always be looking for ways to save.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 7 hours ago