The column cited 'huge salaries' and 'Management salaries' as contributing factors in the union's decision to strike. Since (as our president so elequently put it) those companies were built by the government, why are Management salaries a factor? Somebody put up the money to build the company and it's nobody's business how the investors and management get compensated. As stated, if you don't like the job, get another one somewhere else. If you don't have that option, keep your head down, do your work, and be thankfull for your continued employment and the opportunity to provide for your family. Of course more pay and benefits would be great, but if yu don't have options, be loyal to your employer while you're taking his money.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago