As we reported last month, Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren -- for the first time -- admitted she explicitly told two Ivy League institutions she was an ethnic minority before securing employment as a professor. Since that time, however, she’s failed to renounce her “heritage” or provide a single shred of evidence corroborating the claim -- even though Native American groups have staged protests and demanded an apology. Now, as it happens, Harvard graduate Margo (Kickingbird) DeLaune and her son, Cole R. DeLaune, have penned a...
In response to:
If blighted on top doesn't like the hours we spend here, I have a simple solution for someone so obviously simple minded: leave.
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 mins ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 52 mins ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago