As we reported last month, Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren -- for the first time -- admitted she explicitly told two Ivy League institutions she was an ethnic minority before securing employment as a professor. Since that time, however, she’s failed to renounce her “heritage” or provide a single shred of evidence corroborating the claim -- even though Native American groups have staged protests and demanded an apology. Now, as it happens, Harvard graduate Margo (Kickingbird) DeLaune and her son, Cole R. DeLaune, have penned a...
In response to:
If blighted on top doesn't like the hours we spend here, I have a simple solution for someone so obviously simple minded: leave.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 19 hours ago