As we reported last month, Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren -- for the first time -- admitted she explicitly told two Ivy League institutions she was an ethnic minority before securing employment as a professor. Since that time, however, she’s failed to renounce her “heritage” or provide a single shred of evidence corroborating the claim -- even though Native American groups have staged protests and demanded an apology. Now, as it happens, Harvard graduate Margo (Kickingbird) DeLaune and her son, Cole R. DeLaune, have penned a...
In response to:
Yeah, if the great white squaw speaks with a forked tongue, even with Harvard backing her, it's going to end in heap big trouble when the real natives go on the warpath.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 7 hours ago