BREAKING: Unemployment Jumps up to 8.2%

Doug325 Wrote: Jun 01, 2012 11:06 AM
Yeah, but Ralph was more believable.

BREAKING: Unemployment Jumps up to 8.2%

Doug325 Wrote: Jun 01, 2012 10:59 AM
These "experts" are so wrong, weathermen make fun of them.

BREAKING: Unemployment Jumps up to 8.2%

Doug325 Wrote: Jun 01, 2012 10:58 AM
Yeah, I don't think so. I have always found that scenario to be impossible for a narcissist like Barry. If you showed him hard numbers proving that he would lose more states than McGovern, he would shrug and tell you, "No problem, I'll just give a speech and turn it around. I got game, man, I can play at this level."

BREAKING: Unemployment Jumps up to 8.2%

Doug325 Wrote: Jun 01, 2012 10:54 AM
Shouldn't loiso, or bastiat, or boticelli, or one of those other drooling trolls be here telling us that we WANT the economy to be bad? Since they can't spin the numbers, they try to spin us. Whatever. The reason we want this guy out of office is because we don't like the bad numbers.
Nah. 12 seconds, tops. The rest of the time was spent listening to a report from one of my department heads on three contracts designed to net us about $1.6 million over the next three years. That sort of thing can happen on a Thursday afternoon for me, while you sit in your mother's basement. And you still aren't witty, but your math skills seem to have risen to second grade levels.

Surprise! Romney Visits Solyndra Plant

Doug325 Wrote: May 31, 2012 4:34 PM
Boy, talk about a slow learner.

Surprise! Romney Visits Solyndra Plant

Doug325 Wrote: May 31, 2012 4:31 PM
Hey, Gettermouth: Who said it was up top the DOE to invest in ANY private industry? I know you think you are making a valid defense, but your premise is all wrong. Government is not supposed to invest in business.
How sad; you can no longer do basic math. One of the many symptoms of keynesianism. And, still not witty.
For someone who mocks the wit of others, it sure took you a long time to come up with a retort that lame.
Nice misdirection. It allows you to avoid commenting on content. You're in over your head, boy.
Yeah, Gary, that's a pretty steep price the rest of us have to pay just so you can hold your head a bit higher. But, on substance, you are correct: Carter is officially off the hook.