New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez is no stranger to Townhall readers. We featured Martinez in the December 2011 issue of Townhall Magazine for her bold leadership in New Mexico and humble background. Before becoming governor, Martinez worked as a prosecutor on child abuse and child homicide cases. Growing up, her parents owned a small security business in Texas, where she worked as a teenager. She is the first woman to ever be elected Governor of New Mexico and the first female Hispanic to be elected Governor in U.S. history. She is a strong advocate for the Second Amendment, the...
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 4 hours ago