Round two of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa kicks off at 7:00 pm ET tonight. Big names: McCain, Huckabee, Martinez, Rice and Paul Ryan. As I discussed earlier, all of the other speakers are fairly distant undercards; the most scrutinized event of the evening will be Rep. Ryan's acceptance speech, by far. Though polls show that his favorability is relatively stable, he's also the least known member of either ticket. Tonight is a gargantuan opportunity for Ryan and his message of fiscal discipline, but it's also a significant test. Will he pass it? Live streaming video is...
If you quit the kids win, and I hope they do.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 9 hours ago