Round two of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa kicks off at 7:00 pm ET tonight. Big names: McCain, Huckabee, Martinez, Rice and Paul Ryan. As I discussed earlier, all of the other speakers are fairly distant undercards; the most scrutinized event of the evening will be Rep. Ryan's acceptance speech, by far. Though polls show that his favorability is relatively stable, he's also the least known member of either ticket. Tonight is a gargantuan opportunity for Ryan and his message of fiscal discipline, but it's also a significant test. Will he pass it? Live streaming video is...
If you quit the kids win, and I hope they do.
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 36 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago