Round two of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa kicks off at 7:00 pm ET tonight. Big names: McCain, Huckabee, Martinez, Rice and Paul Ryan. As I discussed earlier, all of the other speakers are fairly distant undercards; the most scrutinized event of the evening will be Rep. Ryan's acceptance speech, by far. Though polls show that his favorability is relatively stable, he's also the least known member of either ticket. Tonight is a gargantuan opportunity for Ryan and his message of fiscal discipline, but it's also a significant test. Will he pass it? Live streaming video is...
If you quit the kids win, and I hope they do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago