Round two of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa kicks off at 7:00 pm ET tonight. Big names: McCain, Huckabee, Martinez, Rice and Paul Ryan. As I discussed earlier, all of the other speakers are fairly distant undercards; the most scrutinized event of the evening will be Rep. Ryan's acceptance speech, by far. Though polls show that his favorability is relatively stable, he's also the least known member of either ticket. Tonight is a gargantuan opportunity for Ryan and his message of fiscal discipline, but it's also a significant test. Will he pass it? Live streaming video is...
It's easy, she's not smart enough to do anything else.
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 15 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 16 hours ago