Let's get you up to speed on this idiotic flap: As you're already aware, Mitt Romney has declined to publicly release more than two years of tax returns. He's not legally obligated to do so; nor are Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid, neither of whom have chosen to live up to the levels of "transparency" they're demanding of Romney. Frustrated by the Republican presidential candidate's refusal -- and...
In response to:
I'm thoroughly ashamed of the stupid voters who re-elected Harry Reid in Nevada. I had (and still have) a bumper sticker on my truck that says Harry Reid Does Not Speak for this Nevadan. I hope everybody who voted for Reid is now sorry and will show how sorry they are by not voting for Dems in November. There's a lot of hateful ads on TV here in Nevada attacking Romney, Heller and others with untrue allegations. I'm sorry we Nevadans are subjected to this stream of hateful ads and will have to be exposed to them for the next 90 days. I just hope the ugliness works against the Dems and that other people are as disgusted as I am with Reid and his ilk.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago