As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
you are so right, James! I get insurance through my work, but to pay for my children was way too expensive. I had to shop around and find health insurance for them independent of me. For the three of them it is 232 bucks a month (this includes very few frills)...the lady I talked to told me that after the first of the year, it is going up at least 40%, and when it is required in 2014, it will be more! She said ObamaCare will drive up costs more than we can imagine! It is worrisome. Of course PDH probably gets medicaid, so no sweat of its back!
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 12 hours ago