As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
you are so right, James! I get insurance through my work, but to pay for my children was way too expensive. I had to shop around and find health insurance for them independent of me. For the three of them it is 232 bucks a month (this includes very few frills)...the lady I talked to told me that after the first of the year, it is going up at least 40%, and when it is required in 2014, it will be more! She said ObamaCare will drive up costs more than we can imagine! It is worrisome. Of course PDH probably gets medicaid, so no sweat of its back!
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago