As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
you are so right, James! I get insurance through my work, but to pay for my children was way too expensive. I had to shop around and find health insurance for them independent of me. For the three of them it is 232 bucks a month (this includes very few frills)...the lady I talked to told me that after the first of the year, it is going up at least 40%, and when it is required in 2014, it will be more! She said ObamaCare will drive up costs more than we can imagine! It is worrisome. Of course PDH probably gets medicaid, so no sweat of its back!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 4 hours ago