As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Sorry, Dan, but I am having a hard time believing you are "to the right." The second Amendment is the second amendment...period! So, do you think the commandments are obsolete pieces of c r a p too? I mean...come on...honor your mother and father...how silly...no adultery...what will the celebs do? If we can say the second is obsolete...then couldn't we say the first is as well? I mean...who needs freedom of speech? freedom of the press? ridiculous...I worry about people who say anything in the Constitution is "obsolete." Work to get an amendment passed...like the 21st strikes the 18th.
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago