As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Sorry, Dan, but I am having a hard time believing you are "to the right." The second Amendment is the second amendment...period! So, do you think the commandments are obsolete pieces of c r a p too? I mean...come on...honor your mother and father...how silly...no adultery...what will the celebs do? If we can say the second is obsolete...then couldn't we say the first is as well? I mean...who needs freedom of speech? freedom of the press? ridiculous...I worry about people who say anything in the Constitution is "obsolete." Work to get an amendment passed...like the 21st strikes the 18th.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago