As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Sorry, Dan, but I am having a hard time believing you are "to the right." The second Amendment is the second amendment...period! So, do you think the commandments are obsolete pieces of c r a p too? I mean...come on...honor your mother and father...how silly...no adultery...what will the celebs do? If we can say the second is obsolete...then couldn't we say the first is as well? I mean...who needs freedom of speech? freedom of the press? ridiculous...I worry about people who say anything in the Constitution is "obsolete." Work to get an amendment passed...like the 21st strikes the 18th.
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 19 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 3 hours ago