Here's Obama speaking at the White House to the Women's Economic Forum. There's many angles to take here regarding the President's remarks and those made by Democrat strategist, Hilary Rosen (see video below) but what I need to comment on is Obama's using the word "luxury" to describe those families with stay-at-home mothers. Allow me to delve into my Christian worldview regarding this matter as I know many of you have a secular world view.
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago