For a day. But within hours, the administration account deflated...
That's it...Blame Buuuuuuushhhhh...that is all you people have. It can't be that your guy is totally incompetent; it must be someone else's fault. Adults take responsibility, and after 4 years--this is ALL Obama's mess!!! You are saying that 9 months after being sworn in, 9/11 was all Bush's. Why do you not hold your guy to the same standard? You really call your credibility into question here.
The first statements from the Obama administration about what happened in Benghazi seemed plausible. There were, after all, protests throughout the Muslim world on the anniversary of 9/11 -- some incited by Islamists using an obscure video to arouse anti-American fervor in the mobs, and some, no doubt, just pelting U.S. embassies on general principles. When the administration explained that one of those protests had spun out of control and led to the murder of our ambassador and three other Americans in Libya, there seemed no reason to doubt it.
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago