Over the past two days, many have raised questions about whether Mitt Romney is actually committed to repealing ObamaCare in its entirety after telling ABC News he supports certain aspects of the law. Romney never said he would keep any part of ObamaCare, but said he would place certain parts he supported, like the coverage of pre-existing conditions, into his own healthcare plan after a full ObamaCare repeal.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 7 hours ago