Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 58 mins ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago