Last week during congressional testimony from State Department officials who were on the ground in Libya, we heard over and over again that more security for the consulate in Benghazi was requested but denied. We also heard repeatedly from Democrats, including Ranking Member of the House Oversight Committee Elijah Cummings, claiming a lack of funding was at fault for less security in Benghazi during the time of the attack on 9/11 that left four Americans dead. State Department officials said funding had nothing to do with the situation and now, Chairman Darrell Issa has revealed the State Department is sitting...
In response to:
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 58 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago