What Team Obama took away from the presidential debate was that Romney hates Big Bird because he wants to strip the subsidy PBS receives -- and he’s an awful, awful man for it. Obama used it on the stump and Obama for America even made an ad featuring the big yellow bird. But as Breitbart points out, “Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, but is still on the government dole.” Sesame Street makes enough money to carry PBS and is more than “capable of thriving in the private market,” according to Sen. Jim DeMint. So in other words, the...
Big Bird gets 8 mil. Now divide 8 by 450 and use that percentage against 360 minutes. That will tell you how long the money BB gets each year would run the Pentagon. With rounding up it's 6.5 minutes. Yeah, you should spend a lot of your time worrying about that.
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 12 hours ago