What Team Obama took away from the presidential debate was that Romney hates Big Bird because he wants to strip the subsidy PBS receives -- and he’s an awful, awful man for it. Obama used it on the stump and Obama for America even made an ad featuring the big yellow bird. But as Breitbart points out, “Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, but is still on the government dole.” Sesame Street makes enough money to carry PBS and is more than “capable of thriving in the private market,” according to Sen. Jim DeMint. So in other words, the...
Big Bird gets 8 mil. Now divide 8 by 450 and use that percentage against 360 minutes. That will tell you how long the money BB gets each year would run the Pentagon. With rounding up it's 6.5 minutes. Yeah, you should spend a lot of your time worrying about that.
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago