The [Health and Human Services] department said 105 organizations received the grants to help explain coverage options in states where the federal government is running all or part of newly created insurance exchanges.
Republicans have raised questions about the navigators program, warning participants could make off with personal information from people seeking insurance.
The administration says the...
In response to:
Guess it is a 'hard sell' when it is overpriced, underfunded, inefficient and nothing but a farce to bring in more welfare votes.
The Obama administration is spending $67 million on Obamacare "navigators" in order to help individuals figure out new and healthcare exchanges that go into effect October 1. We've already learned the exchanges won't work like "Travelocity" as previously promised.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014