The [Health and Human Services] department said 105 organizations received the grants to help explain coverage options in states where the federal government is running all or part of newly created insurance exchanges.
Republicans have raised questions about the navigators program, warning participants could make off with personal information from people seeking insurance.
The administration says the...
In response to:
Guess it is a 'hard sell' when it is overpriced, underfunded, inefficient and nothing but a farce to bring in more welfare votes.
The Obama administration is spending $67 million on Obamacare "navigators" in order to help individuals figure out new and healthcare exchanges that go into effect October 1. We've already learned the exchanges won't work like "Travelocity" as previously promised.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago