The [Health and Human Services] department said 105 organizations received the grants to help explain coverage options in states where the federal government is running all or part of newly created insurance exchanges.
Republicans have raised questions about the navigators program, warning participants could make off with personal information from people seeking insurance.
The administration says the...
In response to:
Guess it is a 'hard sell' when it is overpriced, underfunded, inefficient and nothing but a farce to bring in more welfare votes.
The Obama administration is spending $67 million on Obamacare "navigators" in order to help individuals figure out new and healthcare exchanges that go into effect October 1. We've already learned the exchanges won't work like "Travelocity" as previously promised.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago