The [Health and Human Services] department said 105 organizations received the grants to help explain coverage options in states where the federal government is running all or part of newly created insurance exchanges.
Republicans have raised questions about the navigators program, warning participants could make off with personal information from people seeking insurance.
The administration says the...
In response to:
Guess it is a 'hard sell' when it is overpriced, underfunded, inefficient and nothing but a farce to bring in more welfare votes.
The Obama administration is spending $67 million on Obamacare "navigators" in order to help individuals figure out new and healthcare exchanges that go into effect October 1. We've already learned the exchanges won't work like "Travelocity" as previously promised.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago