The Obama campaign released a new ad today featuring none other than....Big Bird. The ad comes after last week's presidential debate in Denver when Mitt Romney joked to Jim Lehrer about stripping the subsidy PBS receives even though he "likes Big Bird." It should be noted, as Breitbart pointed out, Big Bird is richer than Mitt Romney, yet still takes a check from the government a.k.a. taxpayers. Big Bird and Sesame Street raked in $50 million per year for PBS.
Sesame Street has already called on Obama to
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago