Because real blacks are all liberal Democrats.
In response to:
It's not the JOB of a Supreme Court Justice to "represent" anybody or anything (least of all any race or victims' ID group affiliation), except the Constitution, and the epitome of American jurisprudence and legal thought. Aside from a fixation on victimology, this statement seems to indicate acceptance of the fallacy that the Supreme court is a sort of super-powered 3rd house of the national legislature rather than a court with a defined and limited duty and scope.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 11 hours ago