Because real blacks are all liberal Democrats.
In response to:
It's not the JOB of a Supreme Court Justice to "represent" anybody or anything (least of all any race or victims' ID group affiliation), except the Constitution, and the epitome of American jurisprudence and legal thought. Aside from a fixation on victimology, this statement seems to indicate acceptance of the fallacy that the Supreme court is a sort of super-powered 3rd house of the national legislature rather than a court with a defined and limited duty and scope.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 9 hours ago