24) "I’ve been to dozens of Tea Party rallies. I’ve given at least a half a dozen or more speeches. I have not yet to find the first racist comment or the first person who approaches me from a racist perspective. I will speak very clearly here. Racism is a part of a lot of things in our country. Good people are the predominant fact of our country. I simply don’t get it. There are good...
Ditto for #17 from Ward Connerlly. The Race Racket is a Leftist movement & it exploits race & grievances real, exaggerated, & imaginary , to forward a socialist totalitarian agenda, such as "racial disparities" to jstify quotas, racial set-asides, & the presumption that disparity proves discrimination, in order to provide the ruling class with another justification for "redistribution" & deciding who gets what.
25) "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders." -- Larry Elder
- White House slams Hamas’ “barbaric” kidnapping, cease-fire violations Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Obama hits 40% approval in AP poll, loses ground on foreign policy Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 3 hours ago