24) "I’ve been to dozens of Tea Party rallies. I’ve given at least a half a dozen or more speeches. I have not yet to find the first racist comment or the first person who approaches me from a racist perspective. I will speak very clearly here. Racism is a part of a lot of things in our country. Good people are the predominant fact of our country. I simply don’t get it. There are good...
Ditto for #17 from Ward Connerlly. The Race Racket is a Leftist movement & it exploits race & grievances real, exaggerated, & imaginary , to forward a socialist totalitarian agenda, such as "racial disparities" to jstify quotas, racial set-asides, & the presumption that disparity proves discrimination, in order to provide the ruling class with another justification for "redistribution" & deciding who gets what.
25) "A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders." -- Larry Elder
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago