What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
When the government finds itself the freedom to disobey the law of the land, they should realize that it gives the people the right to do the same. However, most of us respect the law of the land and the Declaration of Independence gives us the right to take the fight to the corrupt government. The political elites are playing a very dangerous game.
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 31 minutes ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago