What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
When the government finds itself the freedom to disobey the law of the land, they should realize that it gives the people the right to do the same. However, most of us respect the law of the land and the Declaration of Independence gives us the right to take the fight to the corrupt government. The political elites are playing a very dangerous game.
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago