What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
When the government finds itself the freedom to disobey the law of the land, they should realize that it gives the people the right to do the same. However, most of us respect the law of the land and the Declaration of Independence gives us the right to take the fight to the corrupt government. The political elites are playing a very dangerous game.
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago