What if the government regards the Constitution as merely a guideline to be referred to from time to time, or a myth to be foisted upon the voters,...
When the government finds itself the freedom to disobey the law of the land, they should realize that it gives the people the right to do the same. However, most of us respect the law of the land and the Declaration of Independence gives us the right to take the fight to the corrupt government. The political elites are playing a very dangerous game.
What if the government never took the Constitution seriously? What if the same generation -- in some cases the same human beings -- that wrote in the First Amendment, "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech," also enacted the Alien and Sedition Acts, which made it a crime to criticize the government? What if the feds don't regard the Constitution as the Supreme Law of the Land?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago