Victims, perpetrators, and crime have no color, and should all be investigated and treated equally. Many of us---conservatives--feel that these things happen and that they are equally horrible. Sadly, the narrative is meant to inflame and many people fall pray to the hustlers.
When NBC's "Today" show played the audio of George Zimmerman's call to a Sanford, Fla., police dispatcher about Trayvon Martin, the editors made him appear to be a racist who says: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black." What Zimmerman actually said was: "This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about." The 911 officer responded by asking, "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?" Zimmerman replied, "He looks black." NBC says it's investigating the doctoring of...
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago