Poll: Is Mark Pryor Pulling Away in AR?

Donna371 Wrote: May 12, 2014 4:26 PM
Wasn't Romney supposed to win in the 2012 election?
That was mean. They look like someone's mom or grandmother...plus, if you look at the picture carefully, they are pro-lifers.

Squeegee People

Donna371 Wrote: Mar 04, 2014 11:48 AM
Been there and done that. The squeegee person started on my window and I started banging on my windshield yelling "Go away!" but he didn't and I was trapped at a red light. I didn't have a gun but I guess I could have run him over-just joking.
Agree!!!!!

Gold Medalists Will Owe the IRS Big Time

Donna371 Wrote: Feb 09, 2014 6:40 PM
Having read through the comments below, why so much about tea party? It's almost funny. I am sure more than half of the 'stories' about 'teabaggers' are complete and utter nonsense. Is there nothing else to do but pick on members of the tea party today? Oh yeah, football season is over.

Gold Medalists Will Owe the IRS Big Time

Donna371 Wrote: Feb 09, 2014 6:38 PM
Really???? Did people not already know this? Also, it wasn't Obama that did this either. It's been this way for a while.

Right and Left of the Hispanic Vote

Donna371 Wrote: Jan 07, 2014 9:38 PM
I live in San Antonio. It could be red again. Most of my 'Hispanic' friends are fairly conservative and ones that are so-called liberals dislike freeloaders. Never say never.

Obama’s “Society of Fear”

Donna371 Wrote: Nov 14, 2013 4:15 PM
If you are not even a little bit afraid then you truly are not paying attention....or don't care....or like the way things are moving. I am afraid and I think that I have every reason to be. He lies constantly and then his followers swear to it.

Tea Party at the Crossroads: Part II

Donna371 Wrote: Nov 13, 2013 10:57 AM
I have no idea why the Republican party wants to implode. I hope that the Tea Party does not do the same. When they agree on most things, why can't they get along. The Democrats have it down. The way I see them, is that they are just a bunch of special interests groups that say to each other, "As long as I get mine, I'll see you get yours." It works for them and it could work for the Republicans too if they could just focus.

"The Most Blood Thirsty Mayor Ever"

Donna371 Wrote: Nov 10, 2013 8:03 AM
Oh yeah, another thing about DeBlasio...he wants to stop the way NYPD has been keeping the crime rate low. I guess one consequence might be a higher murder rate. Once again...an unintended consequence might be fewer voting democrats. I am loving this De Blasio guy more by the minute!