About two years ago, Lori Gottlieb wrote a New York Times Bestseller that seemed to describe the entangled process that the Republican Party acts out every four years to arrive at its nominee for President of the United States. Her book, entitled “Marry Him; The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough,” opens with a scene at the entrance of The Husband Store with a sign that reads, “You may visit the Husband...
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago