About two years ago, Lori Gottlieb wrote a New York Times Bestseller that seemed to describe the entangled process that the Republican Party acts out every four years to arrive at its nominee for President of the United States. Her book, entitled “Marry Him; The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough,” opens with a scene at the entrance of The Husband Store with a sign that reads, “You may visit the Husband...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago