About two years ago, Lori Gottlieb wrote a New York Times Bestseller that seemed to describe the entangled process that the Republican Party acts out every four years to arrive at its nominee for President of the United States. Her book, entitled “Marry Him; The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough,” opens with a scene at the entrance of The Husband Store with a sign that reads, “You may visit the Husband...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 9 hours ago