About two years ago, Lori Gottlieb wrote a New York Times Bestseller that seemed to describe the entangled process that the Republican Party acts out every four years to arrive at its nominee for President of the United States. Her book, entitled “Marry Him; The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough,” opens with a scene at the entrance of The Husband Store with a sign that reads, “You may visit the Husband...
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago