Hawker, I totally agree with you, but watch the way must hispanics talk these days. Listen to Marco Rubio, Carlos Gutierrez, Ted Cruz the so-called Tea Party conservatives.. They stick to the talking points when it comes to lowering taxes, smaller Govt. and such, but when it comes to immigration and their ilk, then it's a different tune. Oh, we need to watch the way we speak to them, we need to reach out to them and them here our message.. and I heard J.C. Watts say the same thing about the blacks last night.. So, if everyone else that lives here gets the message of the RNC, but they accept the message from the ones that give them free stuff and the promise of amnesty, It's a matter of personal choice and culture. Stop the Invasion!!
The United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) lists some wilderness areas as Pack It In, Pack It Out regions. The BLM websitefor certain parks includes an exhortation for visitors to adhere to Leave No Trace standards; “As a result of improper human waste disposal many of the popular campsites have lingering odors.” The breathtaking Vermilion Cliffs of Paria Canyon in Arizona is one such place. Of course, the...
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago