Yea, can you believe that Juan McShame is thinking about running for re-election? Without some serious readjustment and I mean soon, WE as a country are a stones throw away from being Rome..

Immigration Reform Could Help GOP

DonMann Wrote: Oct 25, 2013 7:11 PM
Good Post Sleeko! Try living in Southern California and the decline is so obvious it's scary.. Obama talks about his legacy, he should have started five years ago, because, it's a BIG failure.

Immigration Reform Could Help GOP

DonMann Wrote: Oct 25, 2013 4:10 PM
Mrs Chavez, uses the same talking point of her la raza supporting ilk. She mentions outside the law, which is why the 3rd world invaders are called illegal aliens. The polls show that the majority of American Citizens DO NOT want illegal aliens here and DO NOT support amnesty for the law breaking invaders, Even a recent poll on liberal CBS said the 81% do not favor amnesty and want them gone.. The laws have NOT been enforced and thus the money has been wasted on more welfare, WIC, alien child births, school food programs and more.. Enforce the Laws and stop the invasion.. Mrs Chavez!!

Next on the Agenda: Immigration Reform?

DonMann Wrote: Oct 17, 2013 7:42 PM
I totally Agree Grego!! The madness needs to stop and the WB need to be sent back across the border where they belong.. The folks want to do something. Enforce the laws and stop the invasion!!@

Next on the Agenda: Immigration Reform?

DonMann Wrote: Oct 17, 2013 7:17 PM
The American People DO NOT want Amnesty, NO matter how's trying to push the treasonous garbage!! NO Amnesty!! STOP The Invasion!! STOP Birthright Citizenship!!
That's right Dave. That why we have to go to NumbersUSA or Breibart to see what most of these bought and paid for traitors are doing, under the cover of darkness or behind closed doors, I might add..
I live in Southern California and feel exactly the same way. When I see them stabbing, shooting killing each other in their barrios, I smile and say kill them all, let God sort them out.. I have NO use fore the 3rd world trash!!
This all happens because of what this lawless Obama Administration has done.. They used to talk about illegal aliens living in the shadows and now the 3rd world trash know that ICE can't touch them.. The gloves are off and anything goes.. It's time to get tough on them.. NO HOLDS barred!! NO Amnesty!! Stop Birthright Citizenship!!
Ghost, I'm betting that the $100,000 that he got away with is chump change compared to what he's getting from the cartel/s .. This Bill is garbage and they ALL know it.. Jeff Sessions said that the Gov'ts of Mexico, El Salvador and Ireland helped write the bill since they are the countries with the most illegal aliens in the U.S...BLAST any of these traitors. I called Sen. Kelly Ayyohs offices this morning and gave them an ear full..

When Did We Vote to Become Mexico?

DonMann Wrote: May 23, 2013 3:54 PM
Abandon ship my Butt, throw the damn rats overboard!! This is OUR country and I will not abandon it to anyone!! There are more of us than there are them.. Why should be just let these traitors force this garbage on us.? We have to fight them, then so be it!!

When Did We Vote to Become Mexico?

DonMann Wrote: May 23, 2013 3:37 PM
Let's make sure it doesn't!! This is treason and they are damn traitors !!