Stop the Fear Mongering

DonMann Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 7:48 PM
Excellent Post Clarson. These ignorant la raza liberals are truly traitors.

Stop the Fear Mongering

DonMann Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 4:27 PM
Yes JO, I have a very workable solution. First of all, the double fence must be completed. There are only 5,000 ICE Agents nationwide. The number must be tripled to 15,000 nationwide. Interior enforcement MUST be re-instated and the LAWS on the books right now must be followed. Visa over stays must be addressed and ALL illegals must be detected, detained and deported, that means the whole family. NO one stays. The language of the 14th Amendment must be clarified to stop the anchor baby saga. Nationwide E-Verify must be implemented and strictly enforced. Secure Communities implement nationwide and NO sanctuary cities are able to opt out of these programs. The reason why we are at this point, is because the laws are not being enforced and the whining of special interest groups.

Stop the Fear Mongering

DonMann Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 2:44 PM
What a load of BS!! First of all the Irish and others that came here centuries ago came to assimilate are now American Citizens. The Pedro Klan on the other hand have been here for awhile. Anyone that's not a la raza fan knows exactly what the 3rd world invaders bring with them, and it's NOT Good. I've lived in Southern before the invasion and now during it. I've seen this once great state now resemble Mexico with ALL that comes with them. Why do we need more of the 3rd world invaders here? WE DO NOT!!

Stop the Fear Mongering

DonMann Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 2:27 PM
Red, this la raza hag is no different than Al Sharpton, Jess Jackson or Luis (The Rat) Gutierrez. All of them disgusting TRAITORs and race hustlers. I live in So. Calif. and is depressing to live in their 3rd world barrios.

Stop the Fear Mongering

DonMann Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 1:32 PM
Yes Minor, I know exactly what la raza means, that's why included it in my comments. Yes, 3rd world invaders, illegal aliens are all appropriate terms to describe them. They are NOT citizens of this country as I am. My family arrived in 1773 before there was an establish country called America, so that means there were NO immigration laws, which were first implemented in 1870. I used another term Mongrel Dogs, to describe their unfettered breeding to gain access to American benefits by popping out anchor babies. The more they pop out, the more money and benefits they get. I had measles growing up in So. California where I live, but it wasn't a epidemic like it is now. I make NO apologizes for the way that I feel. I;m glad that you picked up in that. I can't stand la raza or any that support them. Glad you understand that. And if that makes me a bigot, then so be it.

Stop the Fear Mongering

DonMann Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 10:54 AM
You la raza supporting liberals are always trying to peddle you la raza supporting talking points. I live in Southern California which is now looking like Mexico with ALL that comes with them.( NO Exaggeration), It wasn't like this before. An epidemic of measles, hooping cough, scabies and other diseases, nope, wasn't this way before the 3rd world invaders came streaming in. not just now, but over the years. (NO Exaggeration) When there are 10's of millions of illegal aliens here that breed like mongrel dogs, what is it about ILLEGAL do you not understand.
Ink, Arizona didn't round them up but they left in a panic, same with Alabama and Georgia. They past laws and started enforcing them. the illegals left in the middle of the night, until Holder and Obama took AZ to court. It can be done again, nation wide by enforcing our laws and giving them no place to run to, but back home.. Of course their going to whine like 3rd world stuck pigs, but who cares, let them whine all the way back home.
Good Post Oracle! I also live in Southern California and witness the slide into 3rd world status everyday. Watch the KTLA local news and the majority of the crimes have hispanic names associated with them.. Every-night you hear about hit and runs in one community to the next.. It's like living in northern Tijuana with ALL that comes with the 3rd world trash. I live in OC and Santa Ana is their new capitol outside of Mexico city.
Yes Bill, build the fence and strictly enforce the laws on the books. If they want reform, then address the 14th Amendment to stop birthright citizenship. Stop allowing visa's overstays. Increase the number of ICE agents and restore interior enforcement, mandatory E-Verify with strict fines for each violation. These are just a few of the reforms that I would support. Any kind of amnesty., NO WAY!!