"The killing of Dykes was justified because: he was actively and certainly and verifiably engaged in threatening the life of the child. " And Americans actively supporting terrorists abroad are engaged in treats to Americans everywhere. There is no difference. Dykes could have surrendered to face charges, and the Americans on a "hit" list can likewise surrender and face charges. There is no difference. "No one claimed it was justified because of any prescience of his future actions," You just did yourself -- a threat is a prediction or a concern about future actions.
On Tuesday, NBC released a confidential Department of Justice paper concluding that our government can authorize the use of drones to kill targeted terrorist leaders, including U.S. citizens abroad. This story bares the dividing line between honest liberals -- such as Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., the American Civil Liberties Union and the San Francisco Chronicle's editorial board, all of whom opposed some of the harsher anti-terrorism tactics employed under President George W. Bush's administration and under the current administration -- and rank opportunists, such as President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who denounced what...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago