I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"An Atheist must be very careful what he reads lest at any time he comes face to face with God, whom he so carefully strives to believe does not exist." That's dumb. How is this encounter going to occur? Truth is, I read more Christian material than the vast majority of Christians. Everything I read -- including C.S. Lewis -- confirms my belief that the religion has no evidence for any of its claims. Lewis even describes the moment he gave up fighting God. God was so persistent that Lewis actually screamed out "OK". And in doing so, had to come to terms with the fact that he was addressing God. Atheism gone.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 9 hours ago