I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
"An Atheist must be very careful what he reads lest at any time he comes face to face with God, whom he so carefully strives to believe does not exist." That's dumb. How is this encounter going to occur? Truth is, I read more Christian material than the vast majority of Christians. Everything I read -- including C.S. Lewis -- confirms my belief that the religion has no evidence for any of its claims. Lewis even describes the moment he gave up fighting God. God was so persistent that Lewis actually screamed out "OK". And in doing so, had to come to terms with the fact that he was addressing God. Atheism gone.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 minutes ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago