I would much more like to see Israel govern the whole country, including the Palestinians. But fairness has to be the rule of the land, so how can you ignore the zealots of both people, while bringing about a lasting peace. I for one would not want to be in Netanyahu's shoes because in reality, he has the toughest job on earth, protecting his people while at the same time trying to secure a peace did with those whose homes and business's were taken after 1947, those who want those homes back.
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 48 mins ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago