I would much more like to see Israel govern the whole country, including the Palestinians. But fairness has to be the rule of the land, so how can you ignore the zealots of both people, while bringing about a lasting peace. I for one would not want to be in Netanyahu's shoes because in reality, he has the toughest job on earth, protecting his people while at the same time trying to secure a peace did with those whose homes and business's were taken after 1947, those who want those homes back.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 18 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 20 hours ago