I would much more like to see Israel govern the whole country, including the Palestinians. But fairness has to be the rule of the land, so how can you ignore the zealots of both people, while bringing about a lasting peace. I for one would not want to be in Netanyahu's shoes because in reality, he has the toughest job on earth, protecting his people while at the same time trying to secure a peace did with those whose homes and business's were taken after 1947, those who want those homes back.
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago