Nearly three months after the election, what...
I'm not sure what agitator said here that has you're panties in such a twist here, he's almost right. Republicans, that being the Washington elite branch, aren't stupid, but neither are they foolish and naive, they're Progressives like their Democrat brethren. They're simply playing the Washington shuffle in order to keep their seats at the trough of taxpayer dollars, what's so hard about that to admit? RINO's must go.
Is the Republican National Committee just “stupid” as Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) implied last week, or just hell bent on business as usual, ignoring the minority vote til’ the next century? Either way, the same people who insisted Mitt Romney be anointed the GOP 2012 presidential nominee are the same people now in charge of the party’s image makeover and recruiting voters of “color” to the party: Yes, middle aged and old white men. And all signs point to the fact that we’re heading for the same underperforming results unless we change directions fast.
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago